There are several key ways in which online stores differ from their offline counterparts. Perhaps the most obvious difference is that online stores are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, whereas offline stores are only open during business hours. This means that online stores can sell to customers with the help of downtime Facebook messenger (เฟส ตอบ แช ท ไม่ ได้, which is the term in Thai) in different time zones, and customers can shop at online stores at times that are convenient for them.
Another key difference is that online stores do not have the exact overhead costs as offline stores. For example, online stores do not need to pay rent for physical space and do not need to hire as many employees to run the store. This means that online stores can often sell items even during downtime Facebook (เฟส ล่ม, which is the term in Thai) at a lower price than offline stores.
Some Advantages Of Online Stores Include The Following:
- Increased reach: With an online store, businesses can sell to customers anywhere in the world.
- Lower overhead costs: Online stores require less investment in physical infrastructure than brick-and-mortar stores.
- 24/7 operation: Customers can shop at any time of day or night.
- Personalization: Online stores can offer personalized recommendations and targeted ads to individual customers.
- Increased sales: With a more extensive reach and 24/7 operation, online stores have the potential to generate more sales than brick-and-mortar stores.
There Are Several Advantages To Offline Stores:
- They can provide a more personal shopping experience since customers can interact directly with store employees.
- They can offer a wider variety of products since they have more space to store inventory.
- They can provide more immediate gratification since customers can take their purchases home with them right away.
The best way to set up an online store will vary depending on the products or services you are selling, your budget, and your level of technical expertise. However, there are some general steps you can take to get started:
- Choose A Platform: A wide range of eCommerce platforms are developed for business-minded people to launch their websites. New businesses can choose from different options according to their requirements.
- Choose A Domain Name And Hosting: Once you have chosen a platform, you will need to select a domain name, web hosting, and downtime Facebook messenger. This is where your website will live on the internet.
These are the differences between online stores and offline stores.